63-year-old Hong Kong man sings national anthem, calling for end to violence
Mr Tang, a 63-year-old Hong Kong man, has expressed the pain of seeing the city being repeatedly bruised and damaged by radical protesters over the past three months.
The Mid-Autumn Festival celebrates family reunion and love in Chinese culture, and this year, he brought his nephew along to an event where more than 1,000 people gathered and sang the national anthem together in a spontaneous expression of their patriotic sentiments.
He believes this is a good way for young people like his nephew to learn the values of peace and respect.
- 63-year-old Hong Kong man sings national anthem, calling for end to violence
- 11-year-old Hong Kong student sings national anthem to show his love for China
- Old airport's role may change
- Flying into the future
- Ancient plan of palace comes home
- Synthetic meat fills mooncake gap